Sundenhosen Sundenhosen

intriguing

Seriously dig it. its like a musical roller coaster of everyday activities. I saw a link to this while reading the thread on the contest and had to check it out. What did you use to get that piano like sound?

CosmicAlfonzo responds:

A really old, cheap, and shitty synthesizer set on piano =p.

The Summer of Noin The Summer of Noin

I'm noining wherever I noin.

Wonderful satire always wins. I seriously am Noining wherever I noin now.
No seriously. I just noined about 15 minutes ago.

What was meant to be hills What was meant to be hills

Dig it

It needs some smoothing out, but I see what you were going for an ultimately enjoyed it. Captured gabber in a raw way (which is good).

Speak and Swear Speak and Swear

Mad kickassitude

love the synth work, breaks were sweet-but I, sir am not a cunt.

_Dreamer in the Dark_ _Dreamer in the Dark_

Very dramatic

I understand that the piece is supposed to be on the experience and psychosis of a man dying and consciously experiencing his death. However, the music feels more like the listener is watching the person die as opposed to feeling the person's decent.
Overall, a good piece, good mixing, and good emotion.

vanguard182 responds:

ah thanks so much for the helpful point of view, it's nice to get a fresh pair of ears to tell you what they think. cheers mate

Improv #1 in Dminor Improv #1 in Dminor

I cannot critique

I began multitasking as this song played and it just felt 'right'. I cannot correctly critique because it just became the background music to my life. For that, I thank you.

Sent - In the Factory Sent - In the Factory

Awesome

I can't stop bobin my head to the rhythm. The acoustic bass definitely sets the tone for the song. The synths remind me of MGS-in a good way. Would make a great loop for a game. Liked the way you balanced everything. A step away from your minor harmonic work, but good to listen to none the less.

Sent - Arabic Road Sent - Arabic Road

I like what you do with the scale

Just as Nessbeatsfox said, the trance horns are overpowering and can thus be a bit annoying. Though I enjoy the phrases, there has to be more blending with the back of the song or a different choice of instrument for the lead. None the less good.

Industrial Strength Industrial Strength

Glad I had the NG Radio on!

This is a damn gem! Great quality, awesome atmosphere, perfect tone- totally nailed it, man.

Sent - Echo Sent - Echo

Soulful

The trance beat makes the song a bit annoying (to me) but does help me focus on the lead (which was splendid). I have nothing more to add other than that.

Sentinel responds:

Thanks :)
I really apprieciate the comment ^^